Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Marvel Comics: Spiral and Psylocke.


A whole new world



Nueva Ilustración de los Nuevos Mutantes.

Espiral (Rita Wayword) le muestra a Mariposa Mental (Betsy Braddock) un mundo ideal.

^ top


Nouvelle Illustration des Nouveaux Mutants.

Spiral (Rita Wayword) montre un nouveau monde à Psylocke (Betsy Braddock).

^ top


New Illustration from the New Mutants.

Spiral (Rita Wayword) shows Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) a whole new world.

^ top


Disney's Aladdin - A whole new world.

^ top


A whole new world.

I can show you the world: Shining, shimmering, splendid.
Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes, take you wonder-by-wonder,
over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride.

A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.
No one to tell us "no", or where to go,
or say we're only dreaming.

A whole new world, a dazzling place I never knew.
But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
that now I'm in a whole new world with you.

Unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling.
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling through an endless diamond sky.

A whole new world, a hundred thousand things to see.
Don't you dare close your eyes, hold your breath it gets better.
I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far.
I can't go back to where I used to be.

A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue.
Every turn a surprise. Every moment, red-letter.
I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare.
Let me share this whole new world with you.

A whole new world, that's where we'll be:
A thrilling chase, a wondrous place
for you and me.



César.


2 comments:

  1. Spiral se ve bastante creepy....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seguramente a Ali también parecieron salirle 4 brazos extra esa noche, jejejeje.

      Delete